Terms of Service
By accessing the Aimtoget website or mobile app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Aimtoget does not warrant or make any certainty concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the services on it's website or mobile app.
3. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Aimtoget’s website or mobile app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aimtoget does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Aimtoget may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Aimtoget does not issue any commitment to update the materials.
Aimtoget may revise these terms of service for its website or App at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
4. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lagos state of Nigeria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
You may not use the Aimtoget service under an unverified status, thus every account must certainly undergo a moment of due process of BVN verification.
- To ascertain that you’re matched properly, you may not exceed a maximum input of three wrong information.
- Aimtoget reserves the right to close every account with any wrong information, including accounts it deems suspicious.
You may be restricted to conduct further services across our platforms if your account is suspected of any fraudulent activity. However, customers may need to contact support with a strong evidence to retrieve access to account, with a definite provision of security requirements.
6. User Type
Upon registration, users may provide information that evidence Aimtoget to access account type which may vary between Users and Agents.
- Aimtoget may require further information from agents specifically, including address, resident city and registration funds.
9. Transaction status
Transaction status may vary between different level of technical incompetencies from service providers or unconfirmed actions.
- Your transaction may fail upon any of the following circumstances; Pending, unconfirmed and declined.
- Affected users may contact support immediately for complaint or otherwise hold if transanction reads successful.